Guidelines for reporting of child abuse, sexual assault
- Medicine - 08:02 Novartis’ heart failure medicine LCZ696 granted accelerated assessment by CHMP in Europe
- Astronomy - Nov 27 Tim Peake’s Principia mission logo
- Life Sciences - Nov 27 UK and India collaborate on future- proof crops
- Astronomy - Nov 27 The gold standard
- Administration - Nov 27 Comment: Lee Rigby report is another weapon in the propaganda war
- Social Sciences - Nov 27 National survey to shape the future of hearing loss research
- Mechanical Engineering - Nov 27 Engineers create ’superomniphobic’ texture capable of repelling all liquids
- Environmental Sciences - Nov 27 Risks from extreme weather are ‘significant and increasing’
- Earth Sciences - Nov 27 Frost- covered chaos on Mars
- Administration - Nov 27 Sussex professor calls for worldwide protection of journalists
- Astronomy - Nov 27 Scientists boost NASA’s missions to Mars
- Philosophy - Nov 27 New research to address how to successfully end wars
- Architecture - Nov 27 UQ storm damage update
- Medicine - Nov 27 Why drying washing indoors can pose a health threat
- History - Nov 27 Excavating WWI practice trenches in Cumbria
- Medicine - Nov 27 Before you go ... are you in denial about death?
Abstracts wanted for Pediatric Research Day
Board chair and vice chair issue statement on questions about Paterno
Alumni Town Hall meetings begin in Pittsburgh
Panel discussion ’Responding to Child Sexual Abuse’ set for Jan. 24
Penn State President Erickson signs employment contract
Pediatric Research Day, sponsored by Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital , will be held from noon to 6 p.m. on Thursday, April 5, at the Hershey Lodge, and abstracts are needed. This event is an opportunity to showcase ongoing research into children’s health issues and to identify new collaborations that will help produce tomorrow’s breakthroughs.
All Penn State researchers, physicians, residents, staff and students who contribute to the mission of advancing pediatric research or who feel that their research may have the potential to do so are invited to submit abstracts of new work or work presented at national meetings in the past two years to be included in the Research Day abstract book. Accepted abstracts will be presented in either poster or lecture format. Posters presented recently at local or national meetings are suitable for presentation.
Pediatric Research Day is a fantastic networking opportunity, and faculty at all Penn State campuses are encouraged to submit as long as the work relates to the understanding or improvement of care delivered to the pediatric population. Basic science and clinical abstracts are equally encouraged. Nurses, medical students and graduate students are also encouraged to contribute.
To view the website and submit an abstract, go to pennstatehershey.org/web/pedsresearchday/home.
Abstracts must be received no later than Feb. 13. Only completed abstracts will be accepted. Direct questions concerning submissions or about Research Day to Heather Stokes, hstokes [a] hmc.psu (p) edu.
Last job offers
- Chemistry - 27.11
Ingénieur en chimie (H/F)
- Social Sciences - 27.11
Wissensch. Mitarbeiter/in Bildung, Menschenrechte, Inklusion (50–70 %)
- Mathematics - 24.11
Wissensch. Mitarbeiter/in Mathematikdidaktik (50 %)
- Arts - 20.11
Vizedirektorin / Vizedirektor Lehre
- Psychology - 20.11
- Life Sciences - 19.11
Research Scientist Antibody Discovery
- Medicine - 27.11
Lecturer / Senior Lecturer/ Associate Professor - Physiotherapy
- Business - 25.11
Professor of Economics
- Business - 19.9
UniversitätsprofessorIn für die Stiftungsprofessur "Industrielle Energiesysteme"
- Social Sciences - 4.9
Juniorprofessur für Ethnologie mit Schwerpunkt, Politische Anthropologie (mit tenure track)
- Microtechnics - 13.11
Professorship Manufacturing Engineering (Produktionstechnik) (W2)
- Education - 27.11
Juniorprofessur für Immuntoxikologie mit dem Schwerpunkt Refinement von Tierversuchen (Ausschreibungsfrist:...
- Mechanical Engineering - 27.11
Lecturer / Associate Professor in Fluid Dynamics
- Social Sciences - 24.11
Professor of Criminology (Full-time, Permanent)
- Medicine - 27.11
Professor/ Associate Professor
- Business - 27.11
Assistant, Associate, Full Professor - Accounting