Guidelines for reporting of child abuse, sexual assault
- Medicine - Sep 23 TRI welcomes new CEO
- History - Sep 22 Remembering the forgotten heroes of the First World War
- Medicine - Sep 22 Construction begins on centre dedicated to children’s health
- Literature - Sep 22 Ireland, Wales and the First World War
- Physics - Sep 22 Nanoscale facility 'open for business,' leaders say
- - Sep 22 Over 100 researchers light up city science on Bright Night
- Life Sciences - Sep 22 Cichlid fish genome helps tell story of adaptive evolution, Stanford scientists say
- Life Sciences - Sep 22 Prevention is better than cure say racehorse owners
- Computer Science - Sep 22 New RFID technology helps robots find household objects
- Environmental Sciences - Sep 22 Research backs need for action at this week’s UN Climate Summit
- Medicine - Sep 22 Creating a Pandemic of Health: global conference gathers experts at U of T
- Astronomy - Sep 22 A cosmic hurricane
- Medicine - Sep 22 Variability Keeps The Body In Balance
- Medicine - Sep 22 Actions on climate change bring better health, study says
- Astronomy - Sep 22 Is Pluto a Planet? The Votes Are In
- Medicine - Sep 22 FACULTY AWARD: Three researchers named Moore Materials Synthesis Investigators
Abstracts wanted for Pediatric Research Day
Board chair and vice chair issue statement on questions about Paterno
Alumni Town Hall meetings begin in Pittsburgh
Panel discussion ’Responding to Child Sexual Abuse’ set for Jan. 24
Penn State President Erickson signs employment contract
Pediatric Research Day, sponsored by Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital , will be held from noon to 6 p.m. on Thursday, April 5, at the Hershey Lodge, and abstracts are needed. This event is an opportunity to showcase ongoing research into children’s health issues and to identify new collaborations that will help produce tomorrow’s breakthroughs.
All Penn State researchers, physicians, residents, staff and students who contribute to the mission of advancing pediatric research or who feel that their research may have the potential to do so are invited to submit abstracts of new work or work presented at national meetings in the past two years to be included in the Research Day abstract book. Accepted abstracts will be presented in either poster or lecture format. Posters presented recently at local or national meetings are suitable for presentation.
Pediatric Research Day is a fantastic networking opportunity, and faculty at all Penn State campuses are encouraged to submit as long as the work relates to the understanding or improvement of care delivered to the pediatric population. Basic science and clinical abstracts are equally encouraged. Nurses, medical students and graduate students are also encouraged to contribute.
To view the website and submit an abstract, go to pennstatehershey.org/web/pedsresearchday/home.
Abstracts must be received no later than Feb. 13. Only completed abstracts will be accepted. Direct questions concerning submissions or about Research Day to Heather Stokes, hstokes [a] hmc.psu (p) edu.
Last job offers
- Mechanical Engineering - 22.9
Dozentin / Dozent Mechanik, Festigkeitslehre und Werkstofftechnik
- Medicine - 19.9
Praxisverantwortliche / Praxisverantwortlichen für den Bachelorstudiengang Pflege
- Life Sciences - 19.9
Faculty Position in Biomaterials
- Business - 18.9
Associate Professor in Management and Director of Executive Education
- Computer Science - 17.9
Faculty Positions in Computer Science
- Microtechnics - 17.9
Faculty Position in Ultra High Precision Robotics & Manufacturing
- Life Sciences - 22.9
Assistant Professor in Applied Mathematics / Systems Biology at the Departement of Knowledge Engineering,...
- Business - 22.9
Full Professor (HL/Hoogleraar) in Media and Business (f/m, 1.0 fte)
- Business - 19.9
UniversitätsprofessorIn für die Stiftungsprofessur "Industrielle Energiesysteme"
- Literature - 17.9
Universitätsprofessur für Anglistische Sprachwissenschaft
- Pedagogy - 22.9
Juniorprofessur (W1) für "Fachdidaktik in der Technik" im Fachbereich Maschinenbau und Verfahrenstechnik...
- Mathematics - 22.9
Juniorprofessur für Mathematische Statistik
- Arts - 22.9
Associate Professorship (or Professorship) of Music
- Business - 22.9
Associate Professorship (or Professorship) of Economics for Development
- Arts - 20.9
Assistant or Associate Professor of Product Design
- Computer Science - 20.9