UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. – Sarah Rich, associate professor of art history at Penn State, will be the final speaker in this spring’s Research Unplugged series of six "town and gown" conversations with Penn State researchers.
- Arts - Jul 22 Gray Center to continue bold collaborations between artists, scholars
- Event - Jul 22 Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17: examining the evidence
- Medicine - Jul 22 £16 million funding announced to create unique medical imaging facility
- Law - Jul 22 Comment: What will MH17’s black boxes reveal?
- Chemistry - Jul 22 The need for speed
- Computer Science - Jul 22 Built for speed: Designing exascale computers
- Social Sciences - Jul 22 Blacks lose homes more today than in '90s
- Social Sciences - Jul 22 Majority of Texas Voters Want Tighter Immigration Laws, UT/Texas Tribune Poll Shows
- Physics - Jul 22 Birthday bash to celebrate laser inventor Charles Townes’ 99th
- - Jul 22 UChicago to test cAlert emergency system on July 24
- Environmental Sciences - Jul 22 North Atlantic right whale's prospects tied to climate
- Medicine - Jul 22 Researchers answer 'provocative question' on breast cancer
- History - Jul 22 Carnegie Mellon’s Scott Sandage Helps "Modern Family’s" Jesse Tyler Ferguson Learn His Family History on "Who Do You Think You Are?"
- Microtechnics - Jul 22 Fly’s Super- Hearing Power Could Aid Humans
- History - Jul 22 ‘Pompeii of the north’ revealed by archaeologists
- Life Sciences - Jul 22 Wildlife hospitals save 16,000 animals in four years
Research Unplugged to conclude April 19 with Warhol talk
Rich’s talk, titled "Pennsylvania Pop: Reflections on Andy Warhol’s Art and Roots" will be held this Thursday, April 19, and will include a public discussion on the topic.
Research Unplugged presentations are held from 12:15 to 1:15 p.m. on Thursdays in the Schlow Centre Region Library’s Downsbrough Community Room, in downtown State College.
The events are free and open to all, with complimentary free refreshments, and are sponsored by Penn State University Relations and the Office of the Vice President for Research, in cooperation with Schlow Centre Region Library.
The Research Unplugged schedule for Fall 2012 will be posted this summer at www.rps.psu.edu/unplugged/
Updates will also be sent out via Penn State’s free weekly Research & Discovery newswire! Subscribe here: www.rps.psu.edu/subscribe/sample.html
Last job offers
- Chemistry - 22.7
PhD Scholarship in Chemistry (Synthesis Polymeric Nanomaterials)
- Mathematics - 22.7
BereichsleiterIn Forschungsförderung 80-100%
- Social Sciences - 17.7
Wissensch. Mitarbeiter/in (80 %)
- Mechanical Engineering - 16.7
Senior Wissenschaftlerin / Senior Wissenschaftler Energieforschung
- Business - 15.7
Program Manager Junior with expertise in macroeconomics / financial economics
- Chemistry - 14.7
Polymer Chemistry / Material Scientist
- Business - 22.7
Associate Professor in Accounting
- Business - 22.7
Assistant professor Latin America in the Global Economy
- Physics - 17.7
Stiftungsprofessur Schwerpunkt Photonik
- Arts - 16.7
Universitätsprofessorin / Universitätsprofessor für das Fach Musikalische Gestaltung für Schauspiel (BV...
- Microtechnics - 8.7
- Business - 12.6
Professorship in Economics of Energy Markets
- Mechanical Engineering - 18.7
Assistant / Associate Professor Aeronautical Engineering
- Pedagogy - 18.7
Chair in Employment Relations or HRM. 38029
- Medicine - 22.7
Asst/Assoc / Professor of Pediatrics (Critical Care)
- Medicine - 22.7
Asst/Assoc / Professor of Clinical Pediatrics (Neurology)