UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. – Sarah Rich, associate professor of art history at Penn State, will be the final speaker in this spring’s Research Unplugged series of six "town and gown" conversations with Penn State researchers.
- Administration - 11:01 The incredible journey of Captain Dave Henson
- Social Sciences - 11:00 Domestic abuse Bill ’doesn’t go far enough’
- Business - Sep 23 3 Questions: Calestous Juma on African development
- Environmental Sciences - Sep 23 Q&A: Science journalism and public engagement
- Medicine - Sep 23 TRI welcomes new CEO
- History - Sep 22 Remembering the forgotten heroes of the First World War
- Medicine - Sep 22 Construction begins on centre dedicated to children’s health
- Literature - Sep 22 Ireland, Wales and the First World War
- Physics - Sep 22 Nanoscale facility 'open for business,' leaders say
- - Sep 22 Over 100 researchers light up city science on Bright Night
- Life Sciences - Sep 22 Cichlid fish genome helps tell story of adaptive evolution, Stanford scientists say
- Life Sciences - Sep 22 Prevention is better than cure say racehorse owners
- Computer Science - Sep 22 New RFID technology helps robots find household objects
- Environmental Sciences - Sep 22 Research backs need for action at this week’s UN Climate Summit
- Medicine - Sep 22 Creating a Pandemic of Health: global conference gathers experts at U of T
- Astronomy - Sep 22 A cosmic hurricane
Research Unplugged to conclude April 19 with Warhol talk
Rich’s talk, titled "Pennsylvania Pop: Reflections on Andy Warhol’s Art and Roots" will be held this Thursday, April 19, and will include a public discussion on the topic.
Research Unplugged presentations are held from 12:15 to 1:15 p.m. on Thursdays in the Schlow Centre Region Library’s Downsbrough Community Room, in downtown State College.
The events are free and open to all, with complimentary free refreshments, and are sponsored by Penn State University Relations and the Office of the Vice President for Research, in cooperation with Schlow Centre Region Library.
The Research Unplugged schedule for Fall 2012 will be posted this summer at www.rps.psu.edu/unplugged/
Updates will also be sent out via Penn State’s free weekly Research & Discovery newswire! Subscribe here: www.rps.psu.edu/subscribe/sample.html
Last job offers
- Sport Sciences - 23.9
PROFESSEUR-E ASSOCIE-E EN SCIENCES SOCIALES Domaine de spécialisation : EDUCATION ET FORMATION PAR LE...
- Mechanical Engineering - 22.9
Dozentin / Dozent Mechanik, Festigkeitslehre und Werkstofftechnik
- Medicine - 19.9
Praxisverantwortliche / Praxisverantwortlichen für den Bachelorstudiengang Pflege
- Life Sciences - 19.9
Faculty Position in Biomaterials
- Business - 18.9
Associate Professor in Management and Director of Executive Education
- Computer Science - 17.9
Faculty Positions in Computer Science
- Life Sciences - 22.9
Assistant Professor in Applied Mathematics / Systems Biology at the Departement of Knowledge Engineering,...
- Business - 22.9
Full Professor (HL/Hoogleraar) in Media and Business (f/m, 1.0 fte)
- Business - 19.9
UniversitätsprofessorIn für die Stiftungsprofessur "Industrielle Energiesysteme"
- Literature - 17.9
Universitätsprofessur für Anglistische Sprachwissenschaft
- Pedagogy - 22.9
Juniorprofessur (W1) für "Fachdidaktik in der Technik" im Fachbereich Maschinenbau und Verfahrenstechnik...
- Mathematics - 22.9
Juniorprofessur für Mathematische Statistik
- Arts - 22.9
Associate Professorship (or Professorship) of Music
- Business - 22.9
Associate Professorship (or Professorship) of Economics for Development
- Earth Sciences - 23.9
- Medicine - 23.9
Asst/Assoc / Professor