The Yorkshire Food & Drink Fair takes place this year from 11am to 6pm on Tuesday 27 September at Leeds Metropolitan University’s City Campus.
- Sport Sciences - Apr 17 Toronto 2015 Pan Am/Parapan Am Games: the science of sprinting
- Medicine - Apr 17 Chancellor Michael Wilson named chair of Mental Health Commission of Canada
- Environmental Sciences - Apr 17 Fast access to CryoSat’s Arctic ice measurements now available
- Psychology - Apr 17 Leaders who can read the crowd do better
- Social Sciences - Apr 17 Victorian youth re-offending rates significantly lower than today
- Medicine - Apr 17 Cognitive problems are common after cardiac arrest
- Social Sciences - Apr 17 Manifesto Check: Conservatives talk tough but bring nothing new on immigration
- Arts - Apr 17 Thumbnail track pad
- Medicine - Apr 16 Sandoz receives FDA approval for GlatopaTM as the first generic competitor to MS therapy Copaxone 20mg
- Social Sciences - Apr 16 Manifesto Check: on immigration, UKIP offers only confusion
- Chemistry - Apr 16 Scientists collaborate on project to make next generation industrial filters
- Medicine - Apr 16 Victorian baby teeth could help predict future health of children today
- Astronomy - Apr 16 GOCE helps tap into sustainable energy resources
- Medicine - Apr 16 BristolBridge: a multidisciplinary approach to tackling antimicrobial resistance
- Chemistry - Apr 16 Major Advance in Artificial Photosynthesis Poses Win/Win for the Environment
- Medicine - Apr 16 Ancient herbal therapy can prevent-- and reverse-- heart problems in mice
Yorkshire Food & Drink Fair
The Fair offers plenty of tasting opportunities and the chance to buy some of the fantastic produce that Yorkshire has to offer.
What's more, The Circus of Food will be demonstrating throughout the day to show you how you can make some mouthwatering recipes.
If you love food and drink, you'll love the Yorkshire Food & Drink Fair and entry is completely free.
Confirmed Food Demo Chefs
12.30 - ASHLEY McCARTHY - Ye Old Sun Inn, Colton
A renowned Yorkshire Chef, Ashley McCarthy, Chef at Colton's Ye Old Sun Inn will start off the day with some mouth-watering recipes.
13.30 - STEPHANIE MOON - Great British Menu 2011
A regular demonstrator at food shows, Stephanie Moon, star of BBC's Great British Menu 2011 will be demonstrating her culinary skills to wet your appetite.
14.30 - TERRY QUINN - Lister Arms, Malham
Having worked in some of Europe's most prestigious kitchens, Terry Quinn, Chef at Malham's The Lister Arms, will be cooking up a storm with some local produce.
15.30 - MARK DALE - Settle Festival / Circus of Food
With over 25 years of experience, Mark Dale will leave you begging for more as he cooks up some good hearty dishes.
- Fudge Kitchen
- The Chilli Jam Man
- Just Williams
- Weatheroak Ostrich Farm
- Curry Cuisine
- The Bespoke Cupcake Company
- Brittain's Real Vodka
- The Yorkshire Forager
- Thistlemist Farm
- Salt's Deli
- The ParsnipShip
- The Miniature Bakery
- Riverford Organic
- Leeds Markets
Last job offers
- Pedagogy/Education Science - 17.4
- Social Sciences - 17.4
Wissensch. Mitarbeiter/in (80 %) Übergänge Schule – Beruf – Selbständige Lebensführung
- Medicine/Pharmacology - 15.4
Wissensch. Mitarbeiter/in Naturwissenschaftsdidaktik (40−50 %)
- Business/Economics - 13.4
EPFL / Schweizerische Post: Doktorandenstelle zum Thema “Bargeldentwicklung 202X”
- Architecture - 9.4
Professeur-e HES - Responsable de son Département Architecture d’intérieur
- Mathematics - 7.4
Dozent/in (60–80 %) Fachwissenschaft Mathematik
- Event - 17.4
Professor II/førsteamanuensis 20% i medisin (helsefag) knyttet til hovedstilling ved Regionsenter for...
- Administration/Government - 17.4
Professor/førsteamanuensis i skatterett
- Chemistry - 17.4
Professur für Chemische Verfahrenstechnik
- Business/Economics - 15.4
Universitätsassistentin mit Doktorat für Professoren-Laufbahnstelle
- Mechanical Engineering - 17.4
- Media Sciences - 17.4
Professur für Europäische Politik
- Medicine/Pharmacology - 17.4
Lecturer (Grade 8) or Associate Professor (Grade 9) in decision-analytic modelling for economic evaluations...
- Media Sciences - 17.4
Chair in Political Science / International Studies- 31505
- Life Sciences - 16.4
Research Asst/Assoc / Professor
- Medicine/Pharmacology - 16.4
Asst/Assoc/Prof of Clinical Neurology (Neuro-Ophthalmologist)