- Administration - Jul 3 Explainer: The Greek debt crisis and bailout referendum
- Administration - Jul 3 Analysis: The real question being asked of Greek voters in the referendum
- Study of Religions - Jul 3 Researcher helps to develop a pioneering digital prayer project
- Social Sciences - Jul 3 Staff- prisoner relationships are key to managing suicide risk in prison, say researchers
- Literature - Jul 3 Novel Thoughts #8: Amy Milton on Hubert Selby’s Requiem for a Dream
- Physics - Jul 3 Two Institute of Physics medals for Imperial
- Medicine - Jul 3 Shoppers confused by ’traffic light’ food labels, says study
- Life Sciences - Jul 3 Ahoy there! Spiders really can sail across oceans
- Medicine - Jul 3 Gene therapy for cystic fibrosis shows encouraging trial results
- Environmental Sciences - Jul 3 Scientists warn: ocean near tipping point
- Life Sciences - Jul 2 Expert: Editing stem cell genes will “revolutionize” biomedical research
- Life Sciences - Jul 2 Landmark genetic analysis identifies how woolly mammoth adapted to arctic life
- Arts - Jul 2 What makes a good horror movie?
- Life Sciences - Jul 2 Our sense of smell evolved, including in cave men
- Medicine - Jul 2 Why BRCA gene resists cancer treatment
Yorkshire Food & Drink Fair
The Yorkshire Food & Drink Fair takes place this year from 11am to 6pm on Tuesday 27 September at Leeds Metropolitan University’s City Campus.
The Fair offers plenty of tasting opportunities and the chance to buy some of the fantastic produce that Yorkshire has to offer.
What's more, The Circus of Food will be demonstrating throughout the day to show you how you can make some mouthwatering recipes.
If you love food and drink, you'll love the Yorkshire Food & Drink Fair and entry is completely free.
Confirmed Food Demo Chefs
12.30 - ASHLEY McCARTHY - Ye Old Sun Inn, Colton
A renowned Yorkshire Chef, Ashley McCarthy, Chef at Colton's Ye Old Sun Inn will start off the day with some mouth-watering recipes.
13.30 - STEPHANIE MOON - Great British Menu 2011
A regular demonstrator at food shows, Stephanie Moon, star of BBC's Great British Menu 2011 will be demonstrating her culinary skills to wet your appetite.
14.30 - TERRY QUINN - Lister Arms, Malham
Having worked in some of Europe's most prestigious kitchens, Terry Quinn, Chef at Malham's The Lister Arms, will be cooking up a storm with some local produce.
15.30 - MARK DALE - Settle Festival / Circus of Food
With over 25 years of experience, Mark Dale will leave you begging for more as he cooks up some good hearty dishes.
- Fudge Kitchen
- The Chilli Jam Man
- Just Williams
- Weatheroak Ostrich Farm
- Curry Cuisine
- The Bespoke Cupcake Company
- Brittain's Real Vodka
- The Yorkshire Forager
- Thistlemist Farm
- Salt's Deli
- The ParsnipShip
- The Miniature Bakery
- Riverford Organic
- Leeds Markets
Last job offers
- Environmental Sciences - 3.7
PhD candidate (soil science, ecology)
- Life Sciences - 2.7
PhD position in NEUROSCIENCES: Pain Research
- Business/Economics - 2.7
Direktorin / Direktor Hochschule Luzern - Wirtschaft
- Psychology - 2.7
Assistant Professor of Behavioral Medicine (in Psychiatry) at CUMC
- Administration/Government - 1.7
Collaborateur / trice scientifique à 80-100%
- Computer Science/Telecom - 30.6
Studiengangleiter/in Digital Ideation (80-100%)
- Physics/Materials Science - 3.7
Chair of BioPhotonics, Centre for Nanoscale BioPhotonics
- Mathematics - 3.7
Associate Professor in Pure Mathematics
- Event - 29.6
Professur für Event Engineering
- Education/Continuing Education - 8.6
Professur für Industrial Management
- Earth Sciences - 3.7
Professur für Orts-, Regional- und Landesentwicklung / Raumplanung am Institut für Geographie
- Mechanical Engineering - 2.7
- Pedagogy/Education Science - 3.7
Chair in Teaching English for Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Arts and Design - 3.7
Reader / Professor in Design
- Medicine/Pharmacology - 3.7
- Arts and Design - 3.7
Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor of Directing / Film Production, Fall 2015