The Yorkshire Food & Drink Fair takes place this year from 11am to 6pm on Tuesday 27 September at Leeds Metropolitan University’s City Campus.
- Medicine - 16:01 Incyte collaborates with Genentech to evaluate combination of two novel cancer immunotherapies
- Microtechnics - 14:06 Engineering to lead new NSF- funded cybersecurity research center
- Environmental Sciences - 14:05 Stanford’s Water in the West program offers new way to view groundwater resources
- Environmental Sciences - 14:05 Effects of biomass burning on climate, health
- Medicine - 13:00 On the sunny side, nurses dispense better care
- Medicine - 12:30 Roche and Canadian venture capital fund AmorChem jointly focus on myotonic muscular dystrophy 1
- Social Sciences - 12:06 New book examines the known and unknown about OCD
- Environmental Sciences - 12:00 Program stitches together STEM, fashion design
- Medicine - 11:02 Drug- resistant malaria has spread across Southeast Asia
- Medicine - Jul 31 Protein that fuels repair of treatment- resistant cancer cells
- Chemistry - Jul 31 New graphene framework bridges gap between traditional capacitors, batteries
- Medicine - Jul 31 Baby bonus blues ahead for mothers
- Medicine - Jul 30 KAE609 shows promise as next generation treatment for malaria
- Astronomy - Jul 30 Victorian scientists' drawings of nebulae explored in new book
- Event - Jul 30 Engineers to announce successful installation of experimental Asian Carp sonic deterrent system at Lock & Dam 8
Yorkshire Food & Drink Fair
The Fair offers plenty of tasting opportunities and the chance to buy some of the fantastic produce that Yorkshire has to offer.
What's more, The Circus of Food will be demonstrating throughout the day to show you how you can make some mouthwatering recipes.
If you love food and drink, you'll love the Yorkshire Food & Drink Fair and entry is completely free.
Confirmed Food Demo Chefs
12.30 - ASHLEY McCARTHY - Ye Old Sun Inn, Colton
A renowned Yorkshire Chef, Ashley McCarthy, Chef at Colton's Ye Old Sun Inn will start off the day with some mouth-watering recipes.
13.30 - STEPHANIE MOON - Great British Menu 2011
A regular demonstrator at food shows, Stephanie Moon, star of BBC's Great British Menu 2011 will be demonstrating her culinary skills to wet your appetite.
14.30 - TERRY QUINN - Lister Arms, Malham
Having worked in some of Europe's most prestigious kitchens, Terry Quinn, Chef at Malham's The Lister Arms, will be cooking up a storm with some local produce.
15.30 - MARK DALE - Settle Festival / Circus of Food
With over 25 years of experience, Mark Dale will leave you begging for more as he cooks up some good hearty dishes.
- Fudge Kitchen
- The Chilli Jam Man
- Just Williams
- Weatheroak Ostrich Farm
- Curry Cuisine
- The Bespoke Cupcake Company
- Brittain's Real Vodka
- The Yorkshire Forager
- Thistlemist Farm
- Salt's Deli
- The ParsnipShip
- The Miniature Bakery
- Riverford Organic
- Leeds Markets
Last job offers
- Medicine - 30.7
Faculty Position in Clinical Neuroengineering and Human-Machine Interaction
- Environmental Sciences - 28.7
Professeur-e en développement durable
- Medicine - 24.7
- Business - 23.7
Professor in Marketing
- Chemistry - 22.7
PhD Scholarship in Chemistry (Synthesis Polymeric Nanomaterials)
- Mathematics - 22.7
BereichsleiterIn Forschungsförderung 80-100%
- Architecture - 30.7
Associate Professor in Architecture
- History - 30.7
Senior Lecturer / Associate Professor - Art History and Art Theory
- Social Sciences - 23.7
Universitätsprofessorin / Universitätsprofessor für das Fach Stilkunde und Aufführungspraxis (BV gem....
- Physics - 17.7
Stiftungsprofessur Schwerpunkt Photonik
- Business - 12.6
Professorship in Economics of Energy Markets
- Social Sciences - 30.7
Juniorprofessur für Sicherheit in Informationssystemen
- Mechanical Engineering - 29.7
Professor in Engineering Design
- Chemistry - 28.7
Research Administrator for the Herchel Smith Professor of Organic Chemistry Group
- Arts - 31.7
Professor of Music / Director of Athletic Bands
- Earth Sciences - 30.7