The Yorkshire Food & Drink Fair takes place this year from 11am to 6pm on Tuesday 27 September at Leeds Metropolitan University’s City Campus.
- Medicine - 17:01 U-M appoints next dean of College of Pharmacy
- Medicine - 17:00 Study recalculates cost of combination vaccines
- Social Sciences - 15:01 Pollution top concern for U.S. and Canadian citizens around Great Lakes
- Medicine - 14:02 Re-thinking the use of adrenaline after a heart attack
- Life Sciences - 14:02 Most Canadians support screening newborns for specific genetic conditions, sequencing genomes
- Life Sciences - 14:02 Neurons in the Brain Tune into Different Frequencies for Different Spatial Memory Tasks
- Law - 14:00 Krauthammer: Obamacare is a 'clumsy beast'
- Environmental Sciences - 13:01 Tour outlines shared challenges to San Francisquito Creek watershed
- Environmental Sciences - 13:00 Male monkey filmed caring for dying mate
- Medicine - 12:00 Multitarget TB drug could treat other diseases, evade resistance
- Life Sciences - 12:00 Driving a harpoon deep into the floating carcass of Humbug
- Medicine - 11:01 Researchers aim to improve health of children in Ghana
- Physics - 10:02 Made-in- Wisconsin atom probe assisted dating of oldest piece of earth
- Microtechnics - 09:01 Cybersecurity science aims to disarm digital threats
- Medicine - Apr 17 Deaths from viral hepatitis surpasses HIV/AIDS as a preventable cause of deaths in Australia
Yorkshire Food & Drink Fair
The Fair offers plenty of tasting opportunities and the chance to buy some of the fantastic produce that Yorkshire has to offer.
What's more, The Circus of Food will be demonstrating throughout the day to show you how you can make some mouthwatering recipes.
If you love food and drink, you'll love the Yorkshire Food & Drink Fair and entry is completely free.
Confirmed Food Demo Chefs
12.30 - ASHLEY McCARTHY - Ye Old Sun Inn, Colton
A renowned Yorkshire Chef, Ashley McCarthy, Chef at Colton's Ye Old Sun Inn will start off the day with some mouth-watering recipes.
13.30 - STEPHANIE MOON - Great British Menu 2011
A regular demonstrator at food shows, Stephanie Moon, star of BBC's Great British Menu 2011 will be demonstrating her culinary skills to wet your appetite.
14.30 - TERRY QUINN - Lister Arms, Malham
Having worked in some of Europe's most prestigious kitchens, Terry Quinn, Chef at Malham's The Lister Arms, will be cooking up a storm with some local produce.
15.30 - MARK DALE - Settle Festival / Circus of Food
With over 25 years of experience, Mark Dale will leave you begging for more as he cooks up some good hearty dishes.
- Fudge Kitchen
- The Chilli Jam Man
- Just Williams
- Weatheroak Ostrich Farm
- Curry Cuisine
- The Bespoke Cupcake Company
- Brittain's Real Vodka
- The Yorkshire Forager
- Thistlemist Farm
- Salt's Deli
- The ParsnipShip
- The Miniature Bakery
- Riverford Organic
- Leeds Markets
Last job offers
- Computer Science - 16.4
Dozentin / Dozent IT-Systemtechnik
- Psychology - 16.4
- Chemistry - 15.4
Postdoc Materials Science
- Media Sciences - 15.4
- Earth Sciences - 11.4
Faculty position in Geo-Energy
- Administration - 11.4
- Mechanical Engineering - 16.4
Assistant / Associate/Full Professors Steel & Composite Structures
- - 16.4
Murdoch Singapore Pte Ltd - Lecturer in Communications
- Business - 16.4
Universitätsassistent/in post doc Non Tenure Track (Assistant Professor, non-tenure-track)
- Social Sciences - 16.4
Universitätsprofessorin / Universitätsprofessor für das Fach Sprecherziehung (BV gem. 98 UG 2002)
- Chemistry - 17.4
Professur "Biochemie" im Fachbereich Chemie
- Life Sciences - 17.4
Tenure Track Assistant Professorship »Computational Biology«
- Law - 17.4
Chair in Corporate or Commercial Law
- Medicine - 14.4
Professorship of Nuclear Medicine
- Psychology - 17.4
Professor of Practice in Psychology
- Administration - 17.4
Lecturer or Assistant Professor