The Yorkshire Food & Drink Fair takes place this year from 11am to 6pm on Tuesday 27 September at Leeds Metropolitan University’s City Campus.
- Medicine - 17:02 £16 million funding announced to create unique medical imaging facility
- Law - 16:07 Comment: What will MH17’s black boxes reveal?
- Social Sciences - 15:07 Majority of Texas Voters Want Tighter Immigration Laws, UT/Texas Tribune Poll Shows
- Physics - 15:00 Birthday bash to celebrate laser inventor Charles Townes’ 99th
- - 13:06 UChicago to test cAlert emergency system on July 24
- Environmental Sciences - 13:00 North Atlantic right whale's prospects tied to climate
- Medicine - 13:00 Researchers answer 'provocative question' on breast cancer
- History - 13:00 Carnegie Mellon’s Scott Sandage Helps "Modern Family’s" Jesse Tyler Ferguson Learn His Family History on "Who Do You Think You Are?"
- Microtechnics - 10:05 Fly’s Super- Hearing Power Could Aid Humans
- History - 10:02 ‘Pompeii of the north’ revealed by archaeologists
- Business - Jul 22 Research hub to boost dairy product innovation
- Business - Jul 22 Innovations set to improve dairy products
- Microtechnics - Jul 21 Toyota Gift Will Support Penn Research on Automotive Electronic and Computer Systems
- Medicine - Jul 21 Some aggressive tumors silence genes that fight cancer
- Life Sciences - Jul 21 Metabolic Enzyme Stops Progression of Most Common Type of Kidney Cancer
- History - Jul 21 Comment: Don’t stop toddlers running around museums – it could help them learn
Yorkshire Food & Drink Fair
The Fair offers plenty of tasting opportunities and the chance to buy some of the fantastic produce that Yorkshire has to offer.
What's more, The Circus of Food will be demonstrating throughout the day to show you how you can make some mouthwatering recipes.
If you love food and drink, you'll love the Yorkshire Food & Drink Fair and entry is completely free.
Confirmed Food Demo Chefs
12.30 - ASHLEY McCARTHY - Ye Old Sun Inn, Colton
A renowned Yorkshire Chef, Ashley McCarthy, Chef at Colton's Ye Old Sun Inn will start off the day with some mouth-watering recipes.
13.30 - STEPHANIE MOON - Great British Menu 2011
A regular demonstrator at food shows, Stephanie Moon, star of BBC's Great British Menu 2011 will be demonstrating her culinary skills to wet your appetite.
14.30 - TERRY QUINN - Lister Arms, Malham
Having worked in some of Europe's most prestigious kitchens, Terry Quinn, Chef at Malham's The Lister Arms, will be cooking up a storm with some local produce.
15.30 - MARK DALE - Settle Festival / Circus of Food
With over 25 years of experience, Mark Dale will leave you begging for more as he cooks up some good hearty dishes.
- Fudge Kitchen
- The Chilli Jam Man
- Just Williams
- Weatheroak Ostrich Farm
- Curry Cuisine
- The Bespoke Cupcake Company
- Brittain's Real Vodka
- The Yorkshire Forager
- Thistlemist Farm
- Salt's Deli
- The ParsnipShip
- The Miniature Bakery
- Riverford Organic
- Leeds Markets
Last job offers
- Chemistry - 22.7
PhD Scholarship in Chemistry (Synthesis Polymeric Nanomaterials)
- Mathematics - 22.7
BereichsleiterIn Forschungsförderung 80-100%
- Social Sciences - 17.7
Wissensch. Mitarbeiter/in (80 %)
- Mechanical Engineering - 16.7
Senior Wissenschaftlerin / Senior Wissenschaftler Energieforschung
- Business - 15.7
Program Manager Junior with expertise in macroeconomics / financial economics
- Chemistry - 14.7
Polymer Chemistry / Material Scientist
- Medicine - 21.7
Professorial Fellow- Functional Recovery in Youth Mental Health Research Program (re-advertised)
- Medicine - 21.7
Professorial Fellow - Neurobiology and Neuroprotection in Emerging Mental Disorders (re-advertised)
- Physics - 17.7
Stiftungsprofessur Schwerpunkt Photonik
- Arts - 16.7
Universitätsprofessorin / Universitätsprofessor für das Fach Musikalische Gestaltung für Schauspiel (BV...
- Microtechnics - 8.7
- Business - 12.6
Professorship in Economics of Energy Markets
- Mechanical Engineering - 18.7
Assistant / Associate Professor Aeronautical Engineering
- Pedagogy - 18.7
Chair in Employment Relations or HRM. 38029
- Medicine - 22.7
Asst/Assoc / Professor of Pediatrics (Critical Care)
- Medicine - 22.7
Asst/Assoc / Professor of Clinical Pediatrics (Neurology)