The Yorkshire Food & Drink Fair takes place this year from 11am to 6pm on Tuesday 27 September at Leeds Metropolitan University’s City Campus.
- Medicine - 16:00 Michael Owen scores in London Marathon for Manchester eye research and treatment
- Chemistry - 13:00 Coated droplets hint at formation of early cells
- Earth Sciences - 12:01 UCL and HR Wallingford collaborate to construct Europe’s largest tsunami simulator
- Pedagogy - 11:00 Paying closer attention to attention
- Environmental Sciences - 11:00 Exploring the life and legacies of an untimely prophet
- Earth Sciences - 11:00 Mega- heatwaves dissected
- Medicine - 10:01 U-M startup signs license agreement with drug company
- History - 09:00 New book lays Gallipoli legend to rest
- Business - 08:00 Novartis delivered solid sales and profit growth in the first quarter of 2014
- Physics - Apr 24 Probing the sound of a quantum dot
- Environmental Sciences - Apr 23 Invasive vines swallow up New York's natural areas
- Environmental Sciences - Apr 23 Expert cautions: 'Nature never forgets nor forgives'
- Chemistry - Apr 23 Wearable technologies flourish as functional fashion
- Medicine - Apr 23 UHealth: Leader in Breakthrough Technology
- Agronomy - Apr 23 New dean to lead Faculty of ALES into its second century April 23, 2014 Stanford Blade, CEO of ...
- Medicine - Apr 23 A holistic approach to targeting cancer
Yorkshire Food & Drink Fair
The Fair offers plenty of tasting opportunities and the chance to buy some of the fantastic produce that Yorkshire has to offer.
What's more, The Circus of Food will be demonstrating throughout the day to show you how you can make some mouthwatering recipes.
If you love food and drink, you'll love the Yorkshire Food & Drink Fair and entry is completely free.
Confirmed Food Demo Chefs
12.30 - ASHLEY McCARTHY - Ye Old Sun Inn, Colton
A renowned Yorkshire Chef, Ashley McCarthy, Chef at Colton's Ye Old Sun Inn will start off the day with some mouth-watering recipes.
13.30 - STEPHANIE MOON - Great British Menu 2011
A regular demonstrator at food shows, Stephanie Moon, star of BBC's Great British Menu 2011 will be demonstrating her culinary skills to wet your appetite.
14.30 - TERRY QUINN - Lister Arms, Malham
Having worked in some of Europe's most prestigious kitchens, Terry Quinn, Chef at Malham's The Lister Arms, will be cooking up a storm with some local produce.
15.30 - MARK DALE - Settle Festival / Circus of Food
With over 25 years of experience, Mark Dale will leave you begging for more as he cooks up some good hearty dishes.
- Fudge Kitchen
- The Chilli Jam Man
- Just Williams
- Weatheroak Ostrich Farm
- Curry Cuisine
- The Bespoke Cupcake Company
- Brittain's Real Vodka
- The Yorkshire Forager
- Thistlemist Farm
- Salt's Deli
- The ParsnipShip
- The Miniature Bakery
- Riverford Organic
- Leeds Markets
Last job offers
- Life Sciences - 24.4
Post-Doctoral Position in Protein Engineering
- Social Sciences - 23.4
Dozentin / Dozent mit Unterrichts- und Forschungstätigkeit
- Computer Science - 23.4
Wissensch. Mitarbeiter/in (70 %) Neue Bildungsinhalte im Bereich Informatik
- Media Sciences - 23.4
Wissensch. Mitarbeiter/in (60 %) Kommunikation und Organisation neuer Bildungsinhalte im Bereich Informatik...
- Literature - 22.4
Doktorand/in Französische Linguistik Schwerpunkt Angewandte Linguistik
- Civil Engineering - 22.4
Wissensch. Mitarbeiterin / Wissensch. Mitarbeiter Luft-Wasserreinheit
- Pedagogy - 23.4
Assistant professor Television Studies
- Study of Religions - 23.4
Assistant professor of Gender, Ethnicity and Religion (0, 7 fte)
- Arts - 23.4
Universitätsprofessorin / Universitätsprofessor für das Fach Klavier / Klavierduo (BV gem. 99 UG 2002)...
- Business - 16.4
Universitätsassistent/in post doc Non Tenure Track (Assistant Professor, non-tenure-track)
- Medicine - 23.4
Professur für Transfusionsmedizin und Immunhämatologie
- Mathematics - 23.4
Assistant Professorship in Statistics
- Physics - 23.4
WRIPA Project Manager
- Administration - 23.4
Associate Professorship (or Professorship) in Public Policy (Public Administration and Management)
- Medicine - 24.4
Assistant/ Associate/ Full Professor
- Medicine - 24.4
Instructor / Asst Prof / Assoc Prof - OB/Gyn (Generalist)