Thursday, November 24th 2022 This annual event, organized by the NeuroMarseille Institute, aims to inform the public about the advances in neuroscience in Marseille. Each edition has a theme voted by the public beforehand. This year, the theme is the influences to which our brain can be subjected in our society. The evening consists of an animated show, featuring 5 researchers who present their research topic in the form of a 15-minute stand-up. The audience can then ask questions to the speakers.
5 stand-ups will follow one another to illustrate the theme of the evening:
- 7:00 pm: Welcome speech
- 7:15pm: Addiction: when the brain is under the influence of drugs and the influence of others
- 7:30 p.m.: Fetal Alcohol and the Developing Brain
- 7:45pm : Neuromarketing : between fantasy and manipulation ?
- 8:00 p.m.: I am fat but others tell me I am not
- 8:15 p.m.: Commitment by oath
- 8:30 p.m.: Conclusion, then questions to the speakers
More info: http: //url.univ-amu.fr/neurostories-2022