You have a university degree (MA) in the field of spatial design (architecture, interior design, scenography, design) and/or a humanities field (cultural studies, art, design or theater), ideally with a doctorate (PhD). Furthermore, you have:
- many years of teaching experience in higher education
- extensive theoretical and historical knowledge in the field of interior design and scenography, which is also reflected in research results
- qualification in higher education didactics or the willingness to acquire it in the course of the first years
- very good written and spoken German and English skills
- excellent communication and organizational skills as well as experience in working with interdisciplinary teams
- good network in the cultural and academic field in Switzerland and internationally
Due to the constellation of the team, we are particularly pleased to receive applications from women.
The professors at the FHNW adapt their activities to their subject areas, which they supplement with their experiences and interests. They are assigned to institutes and programmes, which promotes the exchange of expertise and interdisciplinary collaboration between the schools. The flexible working policy provides staff with a high degree of self-determination and personal responsibility.