We are Austria’s largest Research and Technology Organisation and an international player in the research areas that we cover. This makes us a leading development partner for industry and a top employer in the scientific community. Our Center for Technology Experience is seeking to hire a new Ingenious Partner for our location in Vienna.
- Center for Technology Experience -
- In this role, you drive research and development towards innovative approaches and solutions in the areas of contextual & situated experience, advanced user experience methodologies as well as next generation experience tools.
- The goal is to drive human-centricity for complex interaction contexts and application areas in the synergy to new perspectives on human diversity, comprehensive understanding of experience dimensions and beyond state-of-the-art human-computer interaction approaches and technologies.
- You do this in a highly dynamic and interdisciplinary environment leading a team of proven experts and thematic leaders.
- You identify research, business and market trends to shape the strategic orientation of the Competence Unit.
- You develop the innovative project portfolio of the Competence Unit.
- You make results-oriented decisions and are responsible for budget planning and controlling as well as the acquisition of subsidized projects and orders as a contribution to the center goals.
- You continuously expand national and international strategic partnerships with relevant companies, universities and research institutes, thereby creating options for the commercial exploitation of research results.
- You define your team members’ competence profiles according to the topics in the Competence Unit and actively support the development of your experts.
- You actively promote the networking of the Competence Unit in the international community and strengthen its reputation.
- Your team contributes with R&D results, solutions and services to secure its position as a leading innovation partner for national and international business partners.
- You position our next generation experience research in research as well industrial settings.
Your qualifications as an Ingenious Partner* :
What to expect:
- Relevant educational background in relation to the area of Technology Experience and Human-Computer Interaction
- Internationally visible results in the fields of experience research, contextual human-computer interaction and applied human-interface solutions
- Several years of experience in the operational management of research or engineering teams (preferably in an expert organisation) and comprehensive project experience
- An active network in the innovation community as well as demonstrable activity in specialist and industry-specific customer networks
The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement is EUR 73.360,-. The actual salary will be determined individually, based on your qualifications and experience. In addition, we offer company benefits, flexible working conditions, individual training and career opportunities.
At AIT, the promotion of women is important to us - that's why we are especially looking forward to hearing from female applicants!
Please submit your application documents including CV, motivational letter and certificates online.
Apply online now Back to job listing
Drag your CV here or upload it to create a new profile.