Austrian Institute of Technology is Austria's largest Research and Technology Organization (RTO) and we belong to the first league worldwide in many of our areas of research. This makes us a powerful development partner for the industry and one of the top employers in the international scientific scene.
- International, interdisciplinary teams working on exciting, socially-oriented research fields, concerning our everyday life.
- Our work is defined by a variety of tasks, differing from project to project.
- High innovative and first-class research environment.
- Motivated and multicultural colleagues from different disciplines and research fields.
- You will play an important role in the further development of our projects.
- You will closely work with our colleagues and support our team in various administrative and operational activities.
- You will get to know new processes and technologies.
- You will build up your professional network.
- You are enrolled at a university/university of applied sciences.
- You express a big interest for new technologies, research and development.
- Self-motivation, ability to work accurately both independently or in team.
- Very good written and oral communication skills in German and/or English.
We look forward to receiving your application including your CV and cover letter!
Apply online now Back to job listing
Drag your CV here or upload it to create a new profile.