Marc-Olivier Boldi joined the Department of Operations at HEC Lausanne, University of Lausanne on February 1st, 2019, as a Senior Lecturer.
Marc-Olivier Boldi has a general expertise in applied statistics, machine learning and data science. He did a PhD at Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) and his thesis was related to statistics and extreme value theory. He then worked for several years as a consultant in statistics for the private sector in relation to finance and quantitative risk management for pension funds. Back to the education in a business school where he taught statistics, he then joined the Geneva School of Economics and Management (Faculty of Economics and Management) at the University of Geneva as a senior lecturer. There he taught for various programs (Bachelor and Master in statistics, Master in Business Analytics) and he was responsible for the consultation in statistics addressed to researchers and to companies.
As a Senior Lecturer at HEC Lausanne, he will be in charge of Master and Bachelor courses linked to statistics and machine learning oriented to business. He will also be in charge of the consultation in statistics and data science for the companies and for supporting the researchers from the School in their statistical analyses.
New appointment at HEC Lausanne: Marc-Olivier Boldi
Related Job Offers
- 08.03.19 - Elektroingenieur/in (60−100 %) als Wissenschaftler/in im Bereich Elektrische Netze - Windisch
- 05.03.19 - Assistant-doctorant en stratégie / management PhD candidate and teaching and research assistant in Strategy / Management - Neuchâtel
- 05.03.19 - Projektleiter/in Energieökonomie (Postdoc) - Chur
- 25.02.19 - Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter im Umfang 50% (m/w) - Vaduz
- 15.02.19 - Professeur-e associé-e (HEPIA ou HEG), responsable de la stratégie digitale de la HES-SO Genève - Genève
- 14.02.19 - HSLU-W IFZ Doktorand/in 70-85% - Zug