How we book annual leave, where we access our payslips and how we manage our learning and development is about to change.
UCL’s new HR & Payroll system, MyHR, will launch in the first week of February 2020 and work is underway to prepare departments and equip staff.
MyHR will integrate with MyFinance (already in use across UCL). This will provide us with a single, fully integrated HR and Finance management system. As a result, you will soon be able to log into a single portal for all your HR, Finance and Training tasks.
MyHR will replace a number of existing HR Systems including:
- Service in Partnership (SiP)
- MyView, Employee and Manager Self-service
- Learning Electronic Records System (LERS) and the Single Training Booking System (STBS)
- Reminder systems
What does this mean for my day-to-day work?
- You will log into a single portal for all your HR and Finance tasks
- You will view your payslip in MyHR instead of MyView
- You will book annual leave through MyHR instead of MyView (if you currently use MyView)
- You will book training courses and access your learning record in MyHR
- You will be able to update your personal details (address, emergency contacts), including bank details, at the click of a button on the MyHR self-service portal
Online training for staff will be available nearer the go-live date. For more information about MyHR, please visit the MyHR webpage.
If you have any questions please email MyHR [at] UCL.ac (p) uk or contact your local MyHR Change Champion.