Register your interest now for the 2019 UCL Global Citizenship Programme and work with students from across UCL to address the challenges our world faces.
The UCL Global Citizenship Programme is an exciting programme of events running throughout the academic year. It’s your chance to meet new people, learn new skills and investigate some of the world’s biggest challenges.
Why take part?
The programme offers you a choice of strands. These are linked to UCL’s Grand Challenges Themes and cover global issues such a health, justice and equality.
You will develop the skills and experience to help you stand out from the crowd to potential employers by:
- working with students from other discipline areas
- producing interactive projects and group work
- working with external organisations
- hearing from UCL and other experts on current research about global issues
- presenting outputs in films, posters or business ideas
- partnering with Volunteering Service Unit and UCL Careers.
Free to join
The programme is free and there is no admissions test, application or interview.
How to register
Join us at the Launch Event on Monday 11 November 2019.
To help you decide which strand is right for you, you will be invited to participate in introductory activities during November and December 2019.
- Registration opens: Friday 6th December 2019
- Talks, seminars and workshops: Term two January - March 2020
- Weekend challenge: Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd March 2020
- Summer School: Monday 8th to Friday 12th June 2020
Other student opportunities
- Get involved with a UCL ChangeMakers
- The Global Citizenship Programme
- Apply for the Laidlaw Research and Leadership Programme