- Media - Aug 12 King's statement on 'unconditional' offers reports
- Media - Aug 11 Reading Welsh ’associated with school’
- Media - Aug 10 Taboo words’ impact mediated by context, listeners’ likelihood of being offended
- Media - Aug 7 Media portrayals of pregnant women, new moms unrealistic, study says
- Media - Aug 4 Anglesey and the Assembly
- Media - Aug 3 Is Wales portrayed fairly on TV?
- Computer Science - Aug 1 Stanford scholar analyzes responses to algorithms in journalism, criminal justice
- Event - Jul 27 Walkley win for UQ graduate
- Media - Jul 26 What can fans of ’Doctor Who’ expect with a woman in the lead role?
- Sport Sciences - Jul 14 Women have to ’prove they are sports fans’
- History - Jul 5 Researchers use Kinect to scan T. rex skull
- Life Sciences - Jun 23 Omega-3 essential for the brain from adolescence into adulthood
- Astronomy - Jun 20 Switzerland in pole position in ESA’s new mission
- Media - Jun 20 The social media economy benefits few, new book suggests
- Media - Jun 16 Addition of new maths app equals better learning for children
- Media - Jun 12 ESA at Le Bourget
King's statement on 'unconditional' offers reports
King’s College London statement regarding media reports on ‘unconditional’ offers.
In relation to a number of reports in UK media today on Russell Group applications including in the Daily Telegraph , there are a number of misleading points reported which King’s would like to clarify:
King’s College London does not make Unconditional offers to applicants until they have satisfied our academic conditions of entry (e.g. three A Levels or a completed International Baccalaureate), and we will not make Unconditional offers on the basis of predicted grades or GCSE marks.
Amended offers included are likely to be the result of either:
· Offer holders that are not taking UK qualifications submitting their results prior to the A Level results day
· Non-native English speakers who already hold their academic qualifications receiving an offer that is conditional on completing an English language qualification such as IELTS.
Last job offers
- Media - 14.6
Postdoctoral Researcher in the functional metabolomics of lipid mediators in inflammation
- Media - 7.6
Postdoc in Media technology and interaction design
- Media - 2.8
Professorship in Communication Science at the Institute of Communication Science within the Faculty of...
- Media - 20.7
Post-Doctoral Researcher (1, 0 A13 LBesG), Institute for Communication Psychology and Media Pedagogy
- Media - 20.7
Research Fellow in Ultrasonic Propagation in Complex Media
- Media - 29.3