- Media - Oct 19 Hear My Voice: News project makes space for inclusive conversation
- Sport Sciences - Oct 13 The Risk of "Unity" Is The Discomfort Will Be Swept Away
- Media - Oct 11 Summer of Love language: Still compelling after all these years
- Environment - Oct 10 The 2015 Paris Climate Conference: For Germans, the intensive media coverage had a calming, not a mobilizing effect
- Media - Sep 29 New podcast explores people, places behind the food we eat
- Media - Sep 28 ’Junk news’ concentrated in key US swing states before 2016 election
- Media - Sep 28 Not Convicted, but Presumed Guilty
- Social Sciences - Sep 27 Study challenges ’slacktivism’ among young adults
- Life Sciences - Sep 25 Scientists decode the genome of Fall Armyworm: a moth pest that is invading Africa
- Media - Sep 25 Spinout offers stock traders the chance to Scoop the competition
- Media - Sep 20 The Mü 31 is off the ground
- Life Sciences - Sep 18 Cattle are the next top (animal) model
- Media - Sep 18 NSF Backs Research on Harvey Social Media Help Calls
- Media - Sep 18 NSF Grant to Examine Social Media Help Calls During Harvey
- Media - Sep 14 Media reform will reduce diversity and is just windowÂ dressing
- Media - Sep 11 New report highlights need to improve data on dead and missing migrants to better inform policy and public awareness
King's statement on 'unconditional' offers reports
King’s College London statement regarding media reports on ‘unconditional’ offers.
In relation to a number of reports in UK media today on Russell Group applications including in the Daily Telegraph , there are a number of misleading points reported which King’s would like to clarify:
King’s College London does not make Unconditional offers to applicants until they have satisfied our academic conditions of entry (e.g. three A Levels or a completed International Baccalaureate), and we will not make Unconditional offers on the basis of predicted grades or GCSE marks.
Amended offers included are likely to be the result of either:
· Offer holders that are not taking UK qualifications submitting their results prior to the A Level results day
· Non-native English speakers who already hold their academic qualifications receiving an offer that is conditional on completing an English language qualification such as IELTS.
Last job offers
- Media - 17.10
Postdoctoral researcher in data or communication science
- Media - 12.10
Postdoctoral researcher on ’Jongeren, sociale media en politieke participatie’
- Media - 17.10
Professur ’Neuere Deutsche Literaturwissenschaft / Literatur- und Mediendidaktik’ - im Fachbereich...
- Media - 22.4
Professuren, Carl-Friedrich-Gauß-Fakultät, Universitätsprofessur für Kommunikations- und Medienwissenschaften...
- Media - 14.10
Postdoctoral Research Scholar
- Media - 6.10
Tenure-Track Professor in Composition