- Life Sciences - 10:00 Vigilin, the lock keeper
- Physics - Sep 26 Collaboration seeks to enhance accelerator technology, lower costs
- Earth Sciences - Sep 26 Life in ancient oceans enabled by erosion from land
- Life Sciences - Sep 26 Yeast knockouts peel back secrets of cell protein function
- Physics - Sep 26 $23M NSF grant powers new science, technology center
- Physics - Sep 26 Ultrafast processes in the blink of an eye
- Chemistry - Sep 22 A marriage made in sunlight: Invention merges solar with liquid battery
- Chemistry - Sep 22 Engineers create room- temperature multiferroic material
- Chemistry - Sep 21 A Conscious Coupling of Magnetic and Electric Materials
- Chemistry - Sep 20 Scientists pair up two stars from the world of chemistry
- Medicine - Sep 19 Fighting cancer with sticky nanoparticles
- Medicine - Sep 19 Nanoparticle drug cocktail could help treat lethal cancers
- Chemistry - Sep 19 Small molecules lead to a big change in reaction outcomes
- Physics - Sep 13 UCLA chemists report new insights about properties of matter at the nanoscale
- Medicine - Sep 13 UK and Chinese universities fight cancer together
- Chemistry - Sep 13 On-Surface Chemistry Leads to Novel Products
Yorkshire Food & Drink Fair
The Yorkshire Food & Drink Fair takes place this year from 11am to 6pm on Tuesday 27 September at Leeds Metropolitan University’s City Campus.
The Fair offers plenty of tasting opportunities and the chance to buy some of the fantastic produce that Yorkshire has to offer.
What's more, The Circus of Food will be demonstrating throughout the day to show you how you can make some mouthwatering recipes.
If you love food and drink, you'll love the Yorkshire Food & Drink Fair and entry is completely free.
Confirmed Food Demo Chefs
12.30 - ASHLEY McCARTHY - Ye Old Sun Inn, Colton
A renowned Yorkshire Chef, Ashley McCarthy, Chef at Colton's Ye Old Sun Inn will start off the day with some mouth-watering recipes.
13.30 - STEPHANIE MOON - Great British Menu 2011
A regular demonstrator at food shows, Stephanie Moon, star of BBC's Great British Menu 2011 will be demonstrating her culinary skills to wet your appetite.
14.30 - TERRY QUINN - Lister Arms, Malham
Having worked in some of Europe's most prestigious kitchens, Terry Quinn, Chef at Malham's The Lister Arms, will be cooking up a storm with some local produce.
15.30 - MARK DALE - Settle Festival / Circus of Food
With over 25 years of experience, Mark Dale will leave you begging for more as he cooks up some good hearty dishes.
- Fudge Kitchen
- The Chilli Jam Man
- Just Williams
- Weatheroak Ostrich Farm
- Curry Cuisine
- The Bespoke Cupcake Company
- Brittain's Real Vodka
- The Yorkshire Forager
- Thistlemist Farm
- Salt's Deli
- The ParsnipShip
- The Miniature Bakery
- Riverford Organic
- Leeds Markets
Last job offers
- Chemistry - 19.8
Dozent/-in für Verfahrenstechnik
- Chemistry - 23.9
Postdoctoral position: Wettability and pore structure understanding for increased injectivity in Dan...
- Chemistry - 22.9
Postdoc in Molecular Magnetism’ Department of Chemistry’ University of Copenhagen
- Chemistry - 21.9
UniversitätsassistentIn - Postdoc
- Chemistry - 22.8
Researcher position: Mechanical characterization, of carbon fiber-reinforced thermoplastics
- Chemistry - 22.9
An der Universität Duisburg-Essen ist in der Fakultät für Chemie zum Sommersemester 2017 folgende Stelle...
- Chemistry - 16.9
PhD Candidate and a Postdoctoral Scientist at the Max Planck Institute for Molecular Biomedicine
- Chemistry - 30.8
Postdoc processus laser femtosecondes (H/F)