- Physics - 14:00 Caught in the act
- Chemistry - Apr 25 Stabilizing molecule could pave way for lithium- air fuel cell
- Chemistry - Apr 25 Using light to propel water
- Administration - Apr 24 Bright future for self- charging batteries
- Chemistry - Apr 24 Graphene holds up under high pressure
- Chemistry - Apr 20 Researchers and artists create chem- art exhibition at Herbert Art gallery
- Physics - Apr 20 Joint UQ-India research harnesses light for the future
- Chemistry - Apr 19 Researchers hit the streets in the name of science
- Earth Sciences - Apr 17 ’Detergent’ Molecules May Be Driving Fluctuations in Atmospheric Methane Concentrations
- Medicine - Apr 17 Science at Illinois feeds the world, furthers health, protects the planet
- Chemistry - Apr 14 Water, water everywhere... even in the air
- Life Sciences - Apr 14 Protein’s flexibility helps its response to diverse pollutants
- Chemistry - Apr 13 For Saturn moon, possible ’restaurant’ at bottom of the sea
- Chemistry - Apr 13 Device pulls water from dry air, powered only by the sun
- Chemistry - Apr 13 Scientists Pull Water Out of Thin Air
- Chemistry - Apr 13 Nanotubes that build themselves
Yorkshire Food & Drink Fair
The Yorkshire Food & Drink Fair takes place this year from 11am to 6pm on Tuesday 27 September at Leeds Metropolitan University’s City Campus.
The Fair offers plenty of tasting opportunities and the chance to buy some of the fantastic produce that Yorkshire has to offer.
What's more, The Circus of Food will be demonstrating throughout the day to show you how you can make some mouthwatering recipes.
If you love food and drink, you'll love the Yorkshire Food & Drink Fair and entry is completely free.
Confirmed Food Demo Chefs
12.30 - ASHLEY McCARTHY - Ye Old Sun Inn, Colton
A renowned Yorkshire Chef, Ashley McCarthy, Chef at Colton's Ye Old Sun Inn will start off the day with some mouth-watering recipes.
13.30 - STEPHANIE MOON - Great British Menu 2011
A regular demonstrator at food shows, Stephanie Moon, star of BBC's Great British Menu 2011 will be demonstrating her culinary skills to wet your appetite.
14.30 - TERRY QUINN - Lister Arms, Malham
Having worked in some of Europe's most prestigious kitchens, Terry Quinn, Chef at Malham's The Lister Arms, will be cooking up a storm with some local produce.
15.30 - MARK DALE - Settle Festival / Circus of Food
With over 25 years of experience, Mark Dale will leave you begging for more as he cooks up some good hearty dishes.
- Fudge Kitchen
- The Chilli Jam Man
- Just Williams
- Weatheroak Ostrich Farm
- Curry Cuisine
- The Bespoke Cupcake Company
- Brittain's Real Vodka
- The Yorkshire Forager
- Thistlemist Farm
- Salt's Deli
- The ParsnipShip
- The Miniature Bakery
- Riverford Organic
- Leeds Markets
Last job offers
- Chemistry - 19.4
Postdoctoral position in synthesis of two-dimensional nanoporous materials
- Chemistry - 18.4
Doktorand/in Funktionelle Materialien
- Chemistry - 6.4
Two PhD positions in computational / theoretical chemistry
- Chemistry - 24.4
Tenure Track Position as Associate Senior Lecturer in Analytical Chemistry
- Chemistry - 21.4
Postdoctoral researcher position
- Chemistry - 24.4
ProjektmitarbeiterIn PostDoc am Institut Chemische Technologie Anorganischer Stoffe
- Chemistry - 3.4
University Assistant (post doc)
- Chemistry - 17.2
Postdoctorial Fellow Position