- Chemistry - Aug 26 3-D printed structures remember? their shapes
- Life Sciences - Aug 25 Symmetry crucial for building key biomaterial collagen in the lab
- Life Sciences - Aug 25 Hacking microbes
- Chemistry - Aug 23 New class of fuel cells offer increased flexibility, lower cost
- Chemistry - Aug 22 ’Ideal’ energy storage material for electric vehicles developed
- Medicine - Aug 22 Stanford chemists develop a new method of cancer immunotherapy
- Chemistry - Aug 22 New molecular regulator of eating
- Life Sciences - Aug 22 Seeing nature through a molecular engineer’s eye
- Astronomy - Aug 21 Astronomers identify a young heavyweight star in the Milky Way
- Physics - Aug 18 A New Way to Display the 3-D Structure of Molecules
- Medicine - Aug 17 Isotope research opens new possibilities for cancer treatment
- Physics - Aug 16 A miniaturized sensor that can measure chemistry on a chip
- Life Sciences - Aug 16 278 from Aug 16, 2016 Fast Reactions Due to "Precision Protein" Scientists at Freie Universität, ...
- Physics - Aug 12 The deuteron too poses a mystery
- Medicine - Aug 11 Lancaster helps develop revolutionary rapid blood- testing technology
- Chemistry - Aug 11 New material to inspire lightweight planes and cars<»
Yorkshire Food & Drink Fair
The Yorkshire Food & Drink Fair takes place this year from 11am to 6pm on Tuesday 27 September at Leeds Metropolitan University’s City Campus.
The Fair offers plenty of tasting opportunities and the chance to buy some of the fantastic produce that Yorkshire has to offer.
What's more, The Circus of Food will be demonstrating throughout the day to show you how you can make some mouthwatering recipes.
If you love food and drink, you'll love the Yorkshire Food & Drink Fair and entry is completely free.
Confirmed Food Demo Chefs
12.30 - ASHLEY McCARTHY - Ye Old Sun Inn, Colton
A renowned Yorkshire Chef, Ashley McCarthy, Chef at Colton's Ye Old Sun Inn will start off the day with some mouth-watering recipes.
13.30 - STEPHANIE MOON - Great British Menu 2011
A regular demonstrator at food shows, Stephanie Moon, star of BBC's Great British Menu 2011 will be demonstrating her culinary skills to wet your appetite.
14.30 - TERRY QUINN - Lister Arms, Malham
Having worked in some of Europe's most prestigious kitchens, Terry Quinn, Chef at Malham's The Lister Arms, will be cooking up a storm with some local produce.
15.30 - MARK DALE - Settle Festival / Circus of Food
With over 25 years of experience, Mark Dale will leave you begging for more as he cooks up some good hearty dishes.
- Fudge Kitchen
- The Chilli Jam Man
- Just Williams
- Weatheroak Ostrich Farm
- Curry Cuisine
- The Bespoke Cupcake Company
- Brittain's Real Vodka
- The Yorkshire Forager
- Thistlemist Farm
- Salt's Deli
- The ParsnipShip
- The Miniature Bakery
- Riverford Organic
- Leeds Markets
Last job offers
- Chemistry - 19.8
Dozent/-in für Verfahrenstechnik
- Chemistry - 9.8
Faculty Position in Inorganic Materials
- Chemistry - 3.8
Ausbildner/in für das Lehrlabor (80 -100 %)
- Chemistry - 14.6
Professor of Physical Chemistry (EPFL) and Head of the Laboratory for Femtochemistry (PSI)
- Chemistry - 26.8
Tenure Track Position as Associate Senior Lecturer in Inorganic Chemistry with specialization in CVD...
- Chemistry - 25.8
Tenure Track Position as Associate Senior Lecturer in Inorganic Structural Chemistry with specialization...
- Chemistry - 22.8
Researcher position: Mechanical characterization, of carbon fiber-reinforced thermoplastics
- Chemistry - 17.8
Research Associate (E 13 TV-H)
- Chemistry - 5.8
Universitätsprofessur Computergestützte Chemische Biologie
- Chemistry - 26.8
Assistant Professor in Chemical Engineering
- Chemistry - 23.8
Research Associate in Biomedical Molecular Dynamics
- Chemistry - 20.8
- Chemistry - 19.8
The William Magee Endowed Chair in Chemical Process Design