- Life Sciences - Feb 23 Celebrating the history of Gibbs Lab and the future of science at Yale
- Chemistry - Feb 23 Polymer additive could revolutionize plastics recycling
- Life Sciences - Feb 23 Electrons Use DNA Like a Wire for Signaling DNA Replication
- Life Sciences - Feb 23 Computing with Biochemical Circuits Made Easy
- Life Sciences - Feb 23 Technique that revolutionised biology wins its inventors big science prize
- Chemistry - Feb 21 Michael Mastalerz Receives ERC Consolidator Grant
- Chemistry - Feb 21 Five UChicago scholars awarded Sloan Research Fellowships
- Chemistry - Feb 21 Stabilizing battery storage
- Chemistry - Feb 21 Pincelli Hull and Timothy Newhouse awarded Sloan Research Fellowships
- Chemistry - Feb 21 Four Illinois professors named Sloan Research Fellows
- Chemistry - Feb 20 Tiny nanoclusters could solve big problems for lithium- ion batteries
- Chemistry - Feb 17 Scientist discusses the effects of algal blooms on world’s oceans
- Chemistry - Feb 17 CAREER Award Could Help Chemist Explain Processes Related to Health, Aging
- Physics - Feb 17 Uranium from seawater factors into nuclear power
- Life Sciences - Feb 15 Living sensors at your fingertips
- Chemistry - Feb 15 Digital chemistry set reaches new heights with space launch
Yorkshire Food & Drink Fair
The Yorkshire Food & Drink Fair takes place this year from 11am to 6pm on Tuesday 27 September at Leeds Metropolitan University’s City Campus.
The Fair offers plenty of tasting opportunities and the chance to buy some of the fantastic produce that Yorkshire has to offer.
What's more, The Circus of Food will be demonstrating throughout the day to show you how you can make some mouthwatering recipes.
If you love food and drink, you'll love the Yorkshire Food & Drink Fair and entry is completely free.
Confirmed Food Demo Chefs
12.30 - ASHLEY McCARTHY - Ye Old Sun Inn, Colton
A renowned Yorkshire Chef, Ashley McCarthy, Chef at Colton's Ye Old Sun Inn will start off the day with some mouth-watering recipes.
13.30 - STEPHANIE MOON - Great British Menu 2011
A regular demonstrator at food shows, Stephanie Moon, star of BBC's Great British Menu 2011 will be demonstrating her culinary skills to wet your appetite.
14.30 - TERRY QUINN - Lister Arms, Malham
Having worked in some of Europe's most prestigious kitchens, Terry Quinn, Chef at Malham's The Lister Arms, will be cooking up a storm with some local produce.
15.30 - MARK DALE - Settle Festival / Circus of Food
With over 25 years of experience, Mark Dale will leave you begging for more as he cooks up some good hearty dishes.
- Fudge Kitchen
- The Chilli Jam Man
- Just Williams
- Weatheroak Ostrich Farm
- Curry Cuisine
- The Bespoke Cupcake Company
- Brittain's Real Vodka
- The Yorkshire Forager
- Thistlemist Farm
- Salt's Deli
- The ParsnipShip
- The Miniature Bakery
- Riverford Organic
- Leeds Markets
Last job offers
- Chemistry - 22.12
Assistant Professor (tenure track) in Biochemistry
- Chemistry - 17.2
Postdoc of oil fingerprinting and structure elucidation of polar oil compounds in mineral oil and source...
- Chemistry - 14.2
Postdoc position in the field of Experimental Physical Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, University...
- Chemistry - 13.2
Researcher Positions: Simulation and Modelling
- Chemistry - 9.11
ProjektmitarbeiterIn PostDoc am Institut Chemische Technologie Anorganischer Stoffe
- Chemistry - 22.2
Research fellow - with 2/3-part-time-employment - E 13 TV-L HU (third party funding, short-term until...
- Chemistry - 21.2
Postdoc Position (Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry) (ID 12615)
- Chemistry - 23.2
Research Fellow - 56222