The staff intranet project team are looking for colleagues to take part in user research for the staff intranet. We’d like to find out what improvements we can make to the task search.
Date: 12 September 2019
Duration: 30 minutes
Location: Room 805, Torrington place
- Each participant will have a 30 minute slot
- A member of the team will show you different wireframes (web page designs) and ask you share your thoughts about them
- Two other team members will be observing and taking notes
- Coffee, tea and biscuits will be provided
Who can take part?
All members of staff (including contractors)
How to take part
If you’re interested in taking part, please email us with the subject heading ’user research’ and provide the following details:
- Department or Professional Services Division
- All time slots you’re available for (see table below). We will only ask you to attend one slot.
What happens next?
We will email you with a confirmed time slot to attend.